6.9.09








we can build a different personal history based on the trivial moments of the surrounding time and space in-between. That would throw new light on ourselves. That would expand time experiences and our familiarisation with space.

ps. this thought includes people as well, all those we 've come across throughout our life. See how many our memory excludes. We come to define ourselves by such a limited memory, a selective approach of our thinking and action. Still, you may argue that we include much more because we are shaped by the acquaintance, not by their memory. But our perceived identity is a different measure of our being.

5 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

exei kardoules i porta esto kai de perna

Unknown είπε...

It seems that your words are mine.
You are tagged in my blog. Take a look and take part if you like.

Hallatar είπε...

Hellou
and thanks for you visit in my page. =)

I am so bad in english language that I can't write my pages in english, but i have a some kind translator on top in my pages...
Maybe it help you just little?
I hope so...

Some day I want come to Greece...
First I must save lot of money for that. =)

I love those gates... =)

dudivie είπε...

yu build general from personal? i do but end in personal.

Ritva είπε...

times, when i have been able to experience time in its expanded form, have included past and future at the same time, at that moment.
i have always thought that it has been a space of depth- and a space in-between.
do i make any sense?