28.6.11

monologue


what are blogs for?
we put in these places of ours
the things we like
to create the image of the life we'd
like
and try to share it with
more
so,
something is missing
something is wrong
and we try
to fix
and remember
keep track
of the slippery
time
we were writing
on that day
we saw
then
we did
we were
now we are
thinking of
something that was said
by someone on the other end
of the planet
where it might not be night nor summer
we move towards there
we like that
don't we?

the sound of life
for someone who appears through the mist
could it have been us?
he sounds familiar
could we have met? certainly not!
but yes,
these blogs were for him

3 σχόλια:

Unknown είπε...

I was a diary writter teenager, but I found that no one was there to say, ok, continue, or just, I like what you are saying...my thoughts were my thoughts, but sometimes you look for someone just similar to you, to share...to learn. And diary evolutioned to blog. Maybe the age, or the tecnology...maybe the need of finding, not only showing...just finding. I think is like a window open to the world, to be seen but also to see.
And to meet. To find people like you, whose words I feel mine so far, so near

hapi είπε...

Hi Finn, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Ritva είπε...

i don´t know, but your photo is just beautiful!