12.7.09

I have met some wonderful people here, through these blog ways, people who live far away, who have greatly different ways of everyday life, different vews and interests. I am so happy for that, so grateful. It is not like being a tourist in their countries. We get the chance to talk, to exchange, to keep in contact. We are not friends, but it often gets deeper than most of the everyday typical relations we are likely to contact with people we face in person. Also, we get to choose, watching over an almost everyday renewed post, the ones that we would like to be close to. The truth is that we do not take great risks here, but it is real.

So, thank you Irma, thank you Ritva, thank you Leena, thank you Satunkaa, thank you Viluinen (I just met you today), thank you SouleMama, thank you Jonna, thank you Pia (you are the first person I corresponded with). There are so many others, not very far away. I am hopeful.

5 σχόλια:

viluinen είπε...

thank YOU for visiting my blog!

you just put in words all the things i've been thinking about when it comes to blogging and meeting new people here. you may not even know what they look like, where they come from and what their names are, but you know a lot about them anyway. in a deeper level. or then just what kind of hand soap they use. i love blogging. it is a new kind of vent for me, to say things through pictures and few words.

Satu είπε...

Thank you Finn for mention me in this writing! This blog world is great, I enjoy it very much!

All the best for you!

Finn είπε...

viluinen, Satunkaa, kiitos, I am always happy to get a response.
Blogs as ventures, yes, I agree. And there are so many different kinds of blogs, as many as the faces of the people who translate their world into some communicative language.

I am told by friends that this blog is not easy to read. I am a simple person. My perception always tries to find the beginning of the matters. I consider this to be a kind of unveiling of myself, even if say nothing about my present life and the immediate self.

Ritva είπε...

kiitos, thank you dear finn!

i think that your way is not only "a kind of unveiling" but the unveiling of oneself.
if i show my face, it´s a photo of my face, you can see something- but i think it´s more like a mirror- and you can see what you want to see.
the beginning of the matters- that gesture, is more true, more profound.
and i thank you for that!
hugs!

Finn είπε...

i am not so sure i find the target, still i try :)

Ritva, it is an honour to know you.