16.1.10

1
It was some time that I wasn't around children. So, there I was in an adult world. I entered the class. Children were everywhere. Where did my child-reaction come from so suddenly? But I had to gain control again: I now am the teacher.

2
I figure out the tales, moving from one role to others. I play. I think it is most difficult to confine myself just to some. But, how can one be really good at so many?

3
Yet, this childhood I am surrounded by is not quite the image of my idea of the real one. I am confronted by the fact: I can no longer have but the idea of the child-reaction. I am in the path: knowledge surrounds me, it is everywhere. Not the actual knowledge itself, but the prospect of approaching it, always inside each reach.

Nor would I envy losing it nor would I envy possessing it.

4
Not being a funny adult, I find myself making some little ones laughing out loud. I use words, I sketch. I am trying to exercise the unexpected.

5
Then, suddenly enough, this laughter makes us close: the real child, the imaginary one, the curly teacher.

6

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: