26.1.10


one learns a lot through study and Reason. But it is as if he wants to diminish reality. As if he thinks that all things are dangerous and he wants to eliminate them all through analysis, through the peculiar thirst for Reason. For me real knowledge is the things we do not know which set our imagination free to build palaces and create secret gardens.

I am educated through both, through Reason and the absence of knowledge. When I was scared, I used Reason to diminish the force that threatened me. But when I was thirsty for happiness, I let myself in the gaze of ignorance that's convincing: there is no danger and everything is pure. Reason helped me defend myself, protect me from the irreversible. Ignorance made me blissful and a mythmaker.


Giannis Tsarouchis
(trasl. by me)

2 σχόλια:

Unknown είπε...

So beautiful and "perfect" words to describe all. The bipolarity of lots of personalities...i mean, trying to build something with mathematic rules and trying to build it with the beauty of senses.
Perfect.

Ritva είπε...

that´s it.
thanks!