19.8.10

last night, as if in a dreamtime, maybe at around 4.30, maybe not, i stood by the open window. Such peace in the misty open field with the line of lights and the railway. Several stars were seen on the sky and some turkish villages looked like gathered together stars. There was also music. I couldn't tell if it was the voice of a man or the sound of an instrument that bended over the land and reached the long distances through the mist, nature's darkness and the silence of us all. I couldn't tell if there were words or just a colourful tune. But i was somehow sure it was a miroloi or an amanes.

1 σχόλιο:

Unknown είπε...

It reminds me a passage in Sputnik sweetheart....in greece.
I woke up more or less at the same hour. It was hot and I went to the kitchen, looking for water...and the house was so silent, and the light of the street entered...it was an strange atmosphere...cities...