3.9.10

1
it is so great to be, just that
the more we see the more we react and we see no more
2
this has been my remembrance
ended up on a sea shore and saw the lights coming from inside the houses
some were carrying tools and wood
and my grandfather was lying with a serious gesture towards
3
they say that kids have a clearer vision-i think not
but for the reflection of things
which is also true for adults.
The point of difference is drawn upon our determination
(not upon the resulted vision)
4
a funny observation:
when you approach the cage of the bird
your eyes at a certain distance
ignore the metal lines and see right through
undisturbed
5
or adjusted.

2 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Hi my friend,
I am off...somewhere in the land under sea line. Near sea, where sun comes to bath, where wind carries strange words I cannot understand, where feeling alone is being quite hard.
I risked all before coming, I write to someone that I like him...I risk and I think it failed...has no answer to sms, no words, silence.
And silence in distance and alone is hard. But will come back, and go ahead...what else?

I will enjoy, but has no internet...just to let you know, I am quite ok.

Love,
Ibb

Ritva είπε...

i like that spot. where it´s possible to ignore the lines.
thanks for reminding!

so happy that the autumn is coming!