30.10.10



Life is an exploration.
Suddenly I recall movements from the past
figures and lines which, at an early age, were imprinted in our memory
and i get so furious,
now,
intrigued by the sudden revelation of their insensitivity, their lie and their inhumanity
which they promoted as sensitive and real and human
and by which we were to measure our kind of living and also ourselves
without questioning where did that measurement come from.
And i get so furious
about the despair by which some people
exploit and rule.




-Come on, child. Come on.
Our night and day
are long.






4 σχόλια:

Unknown είπε...

I love that last photo...and I exist just because I must.
Weekend is strange. Weekend is home warm. Just rain, grey days..but I don´t feel as I was. A friend, a good friend is coming to dinne...so it makes me feel great
Nice to meet you here, where fire reflects it strenght on water...its enemy.

Finn είπε...

dear friend,
your last words!

enjoy the night

Ritva είπε...

your images stay in my mind-
during my stay in spain, while my daughter drove the car, i took photos-
it made me smile-
those photos reminded me of you-
in the twinkling of an eye

Finn είπε...

Ritva, :)
you are right,
all these pictures are taken either while walking or while someone else was driving!

and i'm happy you remembered me