8.10.09






in such a vaguely experienced universe where can one seek to refine his calmness?

towards the sky there are optional moments of untouchable constancy.
towards the water there are unpredictable sights and reflections.

towards the sun there is unimaginable ending. Infatuated children imported their featherly hope to reach.

In the millions of hearts which have been alive today, their deep flow in veins is to be revealed as threat.

So, I ask: what can we touch?

II
the rain which is felt on the tip of the tongue, traceable only on the humid air and clothings worn on the outside.
the earth which is dug raising dust; the heel moving on the earth contending our trust to surpass its limit.
we humans consist of water, yet our lungs shall admit also the air.


I plant I seed I think I speak
in my words there is the feeling, not a real feeling in as such.

III
a return to the woods, the sculpture of ancient roots
the imprint of the airy feathers and songs
there is smell
that the mind ceases to conceive.

6 σχόλια:

Unknown είπε...

I read your words and look at the photos in my blog.
Do you read my mind?

Ritva είπε...

just wanted to say good night!

Francesca είπε...

I think we can find that calmness only within ourselves.

jane είπε...

beautiful...

jane είπε...

p.s. i do.

Finn είπε...

hello to you all and thank you for reading this. It is difficult to express, but if I only had time for two sentences, I 'd say that I talk about the unsatisfied, the mamouth eagerness, the will to be united, the non-ending lust. The sky, the water, the sun, the air, blood, heel, lungs; life, man, nature.