19.10.09

the key

take a look, if you wish, to Una's key

it made me thinking last night. So I wrote something like this (while in a hurry to catch up with the amount of lines appropriately fitting this means' tolerance:

"so many times I have felt I have the key and search for the right opening!
That feeling resembles the discussion about the questions and the answers: which one actually comes first?
And yet, we admit that the real questions can have no answer and we are destined to search for them always.
The questions which we can answer are of relatively trivial importance.

So the key is a precious metaphor not for an answer, I think, that is a door where it might fit; The key is the correctly and truthfully expressed question which fits in every door, in every human heart that keeps searching".


So Una has replied kindly:

"
I have left many key to everywhere...
Sometimes our questions have no answers. Ever.
Thats life...

Someone can see deep, have a view for everything,
someone can't do it.

Everyone can feel and see how beauty the world is. =)

2 σχόλια:

Francesca είπε...

I somehow feel that these words I'm reading are getting me closer to a door. I shall come back to this.

Finn είπε...

welcome, Francesca, I am honored.