1.10.09

May I now say that there is little wonder about this picture, although I could not answer whether there is a door or a window behind the shutter.

Someday, I passed again by that building which I had been passing by for years. Someday, I suddenly stopped to look at it with both of my eyes.

Some other day, as I was mumbling a melody and the lyrics (a poem by Seferis), I suddenly stopped at the line: no fire on their top (καμιά φωτιά στην κορυφή τους). An actual conquerer!

The conquerer finally possesses and shortly holds all the pieces of his quest.

6 σχόλια:

Ritva είπε...

and so it is-
someday

Unknown είπε...

It doesn´t matter if it is a door or a window. It is just something that opens to another world or something to keep behind while one doesn´t want to be seen.

Ritva είπε...

hi,
i wonder if you could send me your e-mail address, i would like to send you a photo.
mine you can find in my blog.
hugs!

Finn είπε...

Ibb, I agree! It's kind of funny what my eyes see being an architect. It is a job about details and simultaneously a job about thinking of humanity, life.

Finn είπε...

Ritva, hello! I sent you an e-mail, I hope it reaches you
:)

jane είπε...

i love the feeling of seeing something for the first time... especially when i´ve looked at it a million times before. love the last shot. besos!